Wednesday, November 10, 2010

going public

so, when I started this blog what seems like ages ago, it was going to be more of a personal therapeutic exercise than me sharing my life with others. I thought a few people I knew would see it and read some but nothing more than that. Over time, I've come to realize that I really don't create new posts that often and none of it is overly personal or embarassing. So I think it's safe to say that I will now go public. And, who knows, maybe I'll post a little more often...we shall see.

I am now 8, almost 9 months pregnant and in retrospect, Folk Fest this year was actually quite pleasant if you forget about the first couple of days...(see last post). My favorite day had to be when I convinced my husband to come out and see what it was all about as he had never been before - we met some friends there who also have a small child and really enjoyed ourselves. We're even talking about just going for the Saturday and Sunday together next year. So I guess we'll create new memories for me and some great memories for our kids too!

For now, my sweet sweet baby girl is fast asleep on the couch and I am sitting here making a mental list of everything that needs preparing for the birth of our second child. I'm still adjusting to very suddenly having a 2 year old and everything that comes with it (apparently there are age-specific behaviors that are slightly beyond our control as parents...but we're doing what we can!) - it should be interesting adding a helpless eating and pooping lump to our lives. I hear that people do it all the time though and hey, we're people...so...we should be fine, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment